Have you forgotten the STC number in KSA? We are writing a short article about How to know my STC number in KSA.
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has introduced a new feature that allows its subscribers, both postpaid and prepaid customers, to find out their Mobile Numbering through the dialing code from their mobile phone. Follow the below 5 methods to check the STC numbers.
Method-1: How to check STC number by Dialing Code
The quick and easiest method to find out your STC number is dialing code *150# and then the system will display your STC number on the screen. (Press “2” for language change if required).
Method-2: How to Check STC Number “Please Call me”
If you’re out of balance on your STC, you can request to your friends “Please call me” and then your friend will receive an SMS from your STC number. To use this method, following the below example:
*177*050XXXXXXX# and press call.
*Please note The maximum of 10 times a day you can request “Please call me” service.*
Method-3: How to Check My STC Number by Calling 900
To check the status of your STC number, you can call their customer service representative at the emergency 900 number and press the following numbers;
- Press 1 to confirm the number you’re calling from.
- Press 9 for technical support.
- And Press 2 for complaints.
Method-4: How Can I Check my STC Number through the CITC website
In the previous post, I wrote How many sim on iqama. Also, with this method, you can find the status of your STC number. You can check the status by creating an account on the CITC website.
The benefit of creating an account on the CITC website is you can check your all network numbers at any time.
Method-5: How to know my STC number by MyStc App
The benefit of using the MyStc app is you can check your STC number anytime. You can use this method by following the below step:
- Download MyStc Android or iOS App from Google Play or Apple Store.
- Once installed, open the app and Complete sign-up filling by iqama and mobile number.
- Now, Sign in by filling in your iqama number and mobile number. (OTP will send automatically to your mobile number)
- Tap on “top left on your number” and you can see all your numbers registered on your iqama.
Nowadays you can check your STC number easily. This post is helpful for those who have many numbers on their SIM card (iqama).
I hope this method is helpful for you so don’t miss sharing. Also, if you find any other easiest way then let us know by commenting below. We will update it with our blog soon.
- How many sims on iqama
- How to borrow load from STC Prepaid?
- How to change language in STC
- How to redeem qitaf points