If you are an expat in Saudi Arabia, it is important to know when your iqama expires. You can check your iqama expiration date online. The process is simple and takes just a few minutes. Here’s how to check your iqama expiry date online:
You may also like: How many sim on iqama?
How to Check Iqama Iqama Expiry Date through Absher Online?
In Saudi Arabia, the validity of an Iqama is important for many reasons. If your visa is expired, you will not be able to leave the country. You will also not be able to renew your visa if your Iqama is expired. The validity of your Iqama can also affect your ability to get certain jobs in Saudi Arabia. The best way to check the validity of your Iqama is through the Absher online system. You can access Absher through the website or through the app.
- View the website: https://absher.sa
- Select “Individuals”
- Change Language to “English” from the top menu.
- Enter Username or ID Number and Password
- Enter the four digit verification code, received via SMS on your mobile number.
- Select the “Query Iqama Expiry Service” option in the front page.
Next page enter your iqama number and image code after clicking “view” here you can see your iqama validation.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher via MOL KSA website?
Absher is an e-government service in Saudi Arabia providing a wide range of online services for citizens and residents in the Kingdom. Among the many services offered through Absher is the ability to check the expiry date of your Iqama online. However, in case you forgot Absher password, use MOL KSA website to check Iqama expiry date.
- Visi MOL KSA Website at: https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx
- Change language from Arabic to English from the top menu
- Enter your “IQAMA NUMBER”
- Change calendar Hijri to Gregorian
- Date of birth
- Image code
On the next page, you can see the Iqama expiration date.