STC Pay Money Transfer To Bank Account
SABB to STC pay is a process that allows you to transfer money from your SABB bank account to your STC pay account. This process is simple and can be completed in a few easy steps.
You May Also Like:
How To Transfer Money From Al Rajhi Bank To STC Pay?
How to Contact STC Pay | STC Pay Customer Care NumberHow to Transfer Money From STC Pay To International Bank Account?
Transfer Money From SABB To STC Pay
In order to transfer money from your SABB account to your STC Pay account, you will need to follow the below instructions:
First, you will need to log into your SABB bank account from the SABB application.
- After login click on “three dots”
- Select “Bill & Payments”
- Select “One Time Payment”
- Click on “Telecommunication and Utilities”
- Click on “Saudi Telecom Company”
- Enter STC Pay SADAD Number (STC Pay Account Number)
- Now Click on the “Postpaid” Option
- Click on the “Pay Partially”
- Edit or Enter amount and select “Confirm”
- Select “Current Account”
Finally, Click on “Confirm Payment”
- Enter “Verification Code”
- Now your transfer has been successful.
The process of transferring money from SABB to STC Pay is very simple. All you need to do is follow the steps that are outlined above.