For those who are looking to transfer money from their Al Rajhi Bank account to their STC pay account, there are simple steps that need to be followed in order to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
First, make sure that you have your STC pay SADAD number handy, as you will need to enter it in order to start the transfer process.
You May Also Like:How to Transfer Money From STC Pay To International Bank Account?
How To Transfer Money From Al Rajhi Bank To STC Pay? (Step By Step Guides)
We will show you how to easily transfer money from your Al Rajhi Bank account to your STC Pay account. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to do this. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
- Log in your Al Rajhi Account
- Click on “Three Dots” on the top left Side
- Select “Payments & Bill”
- Click on “One Time Payment”
- Search by STC Pay biller code “207”
- Select “207- Stc Pay” or “207- STC Pay Prepaid”
- Here enter your STC Pay SADAD number
- Enter Amount to Pay and Click on “Next”
- Now, Transfer Money From Al Rajhi Bank To STC Pay has been successfully.
The process of transferring money from Al Rajhi Bank to STC Pay is relatively simple. However, it is important to know that the same process transfers money from Tahweel Al Rajhi to STC Pay.
Based on the information above, it appears that there are no fees associated with transferring money from an Al Rajhi Bank account to an STC account.