Are you looking at the model number on your Asus laptop? This article guides you to find model numbers for Motherboard, Notebook, PadFone & ZenFone & FonePad, Zenwatch, Eee PC, Graphic Card, Wireless, Cover of User Manual and Sticker Label on Package Box. Read below steps to know how do I find the model number of my Asus laptop:
How do I find the model number of my Asus laptop? (Step by Step)
How to Find Motherboard Model Number
Step 1: Rebooting your system
Press the “Del” button on your keyboard, you see the BIOS – EZ Mode, you can see the motherboard information on your computer screen.
Example： PRIME X390-PRO represents the motherboard model.
Step 2: easy to find the model name of any Asus laptop from the motherboard surface. If necessary, you can open the system case for better inspection to find the model number.
Example： SABERTOOTH Z180 MARK 2 represents the motherboard model.
How to Find Notebook Model Number
Step 1: The easiest way to find the model number is on the label which is pasted on the backside of the laptop.
Step 2: Check from DXDiag
- Input “DXDIAG” in the Windows Search bar
- You can find the model number under the system model field.
Step 3: Check the computer box which has sticker labels. The model name you can see on the sticker label as a red mark.
How to find PadFone & ZenFone & FonePad Model Number
- Check the ZenUI FAQ→Contact ASUS to find the model number. (For Zenfone/Padfone/Fonepad).
- Check the computer box which has sticker labels. For example ASUS_T00G (A500BC). (For Zenfone/Padfone/Fonepad)
- Check the package box for sticker labels. The model name is listed on the sticker label as a red mark. (For Zenfone/Padfone)
- A. Turn off the device and pull the rear cover off. The model name is listed on the sticker label. (For Zenfone/Padfone)
- B. Check the back of the tablet and the model name is listed on the case. (For Fonepad)
Step 1: Check your Zenwatch back cover. Here you can find the model number.
Step 2: Check the Asus Zenwatch box which has sticker labels.
How to find the model number on fee PC
Close the opening lid and flip the EPC with its back facing upward. Here the model number is printed on the red section.
Example： See the image
Step 1: Restart your PC
Hit the “Pause/Break” key on the keyboard and you see “Detecting Secondary Master”
Step 2: Check on the surface of the optical drive and find the model number.
Step 1: Please right-click with the mouse in the desktop area of Windows, then click on “Properties – Settings”.
Step 2 : Click on “Start” -> “Control Panel” -> “Device Manager” -> “System” -> “Display adapters” icon.
Step 3: Find the model number on the surface of your VGA card.
How do I find the model number of my Asus laptop? I hope this article is helpful to those who are looking Ausu model number. If you have a better solution to find the Asus model number, you can share your ideas by comment below and we will update the post soon. Thanks for reading!