To find the duplicate text in excel is simple. To sort duplicates text in excel follow the below steps:
- Select the text you need to find duplicates in excel (A1:B19)
- Click Home tab > Click “Conditional Formatting” > “Highlight Cells Rules” > “Duplicate Values”
- Duplicate values format cells click “OK”
- As a result, excel highlights the duplicate keywords
How to delete duplicate text in excel?
- Tab on the “Home” > select heading (keyword 1 & keyword 2) > click on the “Filter” options.
- Click on Icon (keyword 1) > Select “Filter by color” and click on the color.
- As a result, all duplicate text shows up
- Now, Select all duplicate text in excel and delete