To register for online banking with Al Rajhi Bank, you can do it online without having to visit a branch. All you need is your mobile number. First, go to an ATM and enter your mobile number. After that, follow these steps:
1. Visit Al Rajhi Bank’s website to register for their electronic services: https://www.almubasher.com.sa/portal/auth/registration/login.do
2. Enter the following:
- Your ATM card number
- The PIN for your ATM card
- The account number for your ATM card
3. Select “Register for Al Mubasher Retail”
4. Set the Username and Password
5. Enter the activation code received by SMS on your registered mobile number.
That’s it! You’re now registered.
Note: In order to sign up for electronic banking services, you must first provide your mobile number at any Al Rajhi Bank ATM. Once you have done that, you will need to visit the nearest branch and verify your number in order to complete the registration process.