If you are looking for a job in Riyadh with transfer Iqama, then you have come to the right place. At Saptco Company, they are always looking for qualified and talented employees to join our team. Our company offers a variety of benefits, including a competitive salary, medical insurance, and paid vacation.
They are also happy to provide our employees with a transferable IQama, which makes it easy for them to relocate to Riyadh. If you are interested in applying for a job at Saptco.
You may also like: Payroll Officer- Accounting Jobs In Dammam Saudi Arabia
Working in Riyadh with a Transfer Iqama If you are looking for a job in Riyadh and you have a transferable iqama, there are many opportunities available.
In order to qualify for these jobs, you will need to have a 10th Pass, 12th Pass, or Any Graduate.
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Salary: SAR 5500 To SAR 6000 (Monthly Salary)
- Location: Riyadh, KSA, 12215
Requirement to Apply Driving Job In Riyadh With Transfer Iqama
- Your Personal information: Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality and Marital Status
- Contact Information: City, Address, POBox, Postal Code, Mobile Number and Email
- Education: Qualification, Scientific Specialization, Administrative Sciences, Educational Name, CGPA, Major and Expected Salary
- Language: Arabic, English or Other
- Experience: Company Name, Job Title, Years of Experience, Join Date, End Date, Salary and Reason of Leaving
- CV / Resume: In PDF format
The Saudi Public Transport Company (SAPTCO) was established in 1979 as a Saudi joint stock company. The government is the largest shareholder of the company, which was designated the first national land carrier. SAPTCO has since played a vital role in the development of public transportation in the Kingdom. The company operates a modern bus and coach fleet, which provides an efficient and affordable public transport service to residents and visitors across the country.