If you have a Samsung smart TV, you should be familiar with the sync plus feature. It’s an interactive advertising feature that pops up with various apps where you have to react or interact with the ads. In short, it’s annoying (obviously). Read More: How to Get Roaches out of the TV?
So do you want to know how to disable syncplus on Samsung TV? You are in love because we have come up with the instructions to do that. In the below discussion, we will be showing you how to turn off the syncplus feature in your Samsung Smart TV. So, go through the whole instructions and get rid of those annoying ads. Read more: How To Change The Channel On Emerson Tv Without Remote.
Disabling SyncPlus Samsung TV
Task 1: Turning off the Samsung SyncPlus Service
- Step 1: Turn on the TV. And open the MENU section.
- Step 2: You’ll see many options with various labels: picture, sound, broadcasting, network, smart features, system, support, etc.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the SMART FEATURES option.
- Step 4: on SMART FEATURES, navigate to the option APP SETTINGS.
- Step 5: In APP SETTINGS, go to the option SYNCPLUS.
- Step 6: Upon entering SYNCPLUS, you’ll find the option “BROADCASTERS.” There, you’ll be able to see the ads that have been previously shown to you.
- Step 7: Now, you will see a SETTING icon in the right upper corner of your screen. Go to the SETTINGS icon and enter it.
- Step 8: Then, a new screen will appear to you, which will have the first option with the name “Samsung SyncPlus Service.” Turn that option off.
- Step 9: Now, close the menu screen.
Task 2: Unchecking the terms and policies
- Step 1: Open the MENU option on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 2: Navigate to SMART FEATURES.
- Step 3: In SMART FEATURES, scroll down and find the option TERMS AND POLICY.
- Step 4: Go to the option with the label “SYNCPLUS POLICY NOTICE.”
- Step 5: Now, uncheck the option with the label “I consent.”
- Step 6: At last, close all the menus that you opened.
After completing the above steps, you should completely turn offSyncPlus option. In case you need further assistance with the processes, you can watch this video.