If you are looking to know how to check the status of your Standard Commercial Registration (STC) bill, then this article is for you. In this article, we will discuss the different ways you can check your Stc bill online, and also provide instructions on how to print your Stc bill. Additionally, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to pay your STC bill.
So, let’s first go through the methods that you can use to check your bill online.
Procedure to check bill on Iqama
You may be wondering how to check your bills on Iqama. Here’s a step-by-step guide that’ll show you how to do just that.
Check Bill Using STC Pay
Do you often struggle to remember the various payments that you need to make every month? If so, you’re not alone. Many people find it difficult to keep track of all the different bills and payments that they have to make, which can be a real hassle.
Luckily, there’s an easy solution – using STC Pay. STC Pay is a payment gateway that allows you to easily check your bills and payments using your phone or computer. This makes life a lot easier and ensures that you don’t forget any important bills or payments. So why not give it a try today?
How to check Iqama bills using STC pay?
- Step 1: Download the STC Pay application from PlayStore or iTunes Store.
- Step 2: Input the details of your Iqama account and activate your STC Pay.
- Step 3: If you’re registered 1st time, you need to verify your Iqama with Absher.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details.
- Step 5: Add your debit/Credit Card.
- Step 6: Choose option “STC Bill” or STC Recharge.
- Step 7: If your Mobile number is registered in your Iqama, the bill will appear on the same page or you can select the option “Pay other bills”.
- Step 8: Enter your account details.
- Step 9: Enter the amount.
- Step 10: Select the “Change Amount” Or you can select the option method to complete your payment.
How to check the Iqama bill using Mobily?
Do you want to know how to check the Iqama bill using Mobily? Check out this handy guide to learn all you need to know about this important process. By following these simple instructions, you’ll be able to track your Iqama bill and make sure that it’s paid in full and on time.
Procedure to check the Iqama bill using Mobily
- Step 1: Visit Mobily’s official webpage or Install Mobily Apps through PlayStore or iTunes.
- Step 2: Select “Previous Overdue Bills”.
- Step 3: Type your 10 digit Iqama/ID number and Mobile number.
- Step 4: Complete the “reCAPTCHA” Verify.
- Step 5: Click the “Submit” button.
After submitting the details, you can track your Iqama bill.
How to check electricity bills online?
This simple and efficient process can help you identify any discrepancies or issues with your current electricity bill, and make amendments where necessary. By checking your electricity bill online, you’ll be able to save both time and money, and enjoy an easy and uninterrupted experience when it comes to your electricity bill.
- Step 1: Visit the “www.se.com.sa” website.
- Step 2: Create a new account.
- Step 3: After login click the option on the home page “electricity bills”
- Step 5: Select the desired electricity supplier Bill.
- Step 6: Now you can able – Access your electricity bill.
Multiple Bill payment methods
Saudi Arabia, allows you to be flexible with your payment by offering a number of different ways or methods:
This option is very useful in cases where customers do not want bills congested, such as the month when the due bill. The payer can go through as follows:
Credit Cards, Phone Banking, internet, ATM Checkbook, Visiting any Bank and Point of Sales.
There’s no doubt, that the process of bill payment has made many life easier; you pay your bills online and on time.
If everything is correct, you will be able to view your STC Bill status and see how much has been deducted from it so far. If there are any discrepancies, be sure to contact our customer service team as soon as possible so that they can take action to resolve the issue!