Typhoon Fabrication Supervisor Expatriates Jobs In Saudi Arabia. A fabrication supervisor is a professional who oversees the fabrication of metal objects from raw materials. The fabrication process begins with the selection of materials and ends with the finished product. A fabrication supervisor oversees all aspects of the fabrication process, from the initial design to the finished product. In Saudi Arabia, there is a great demand for qualified fabrication supervisors.
You May Also Like: Driving Job In Riyadh
Expatriates Jobs In Saudi Arabia Information
- Job Title: Fabrications Supervisor
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Taif, KSA
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Typhoon Fabrication Supervisor Expatriates Jobs In Saudi Arabia
- Organization: BAE SYSTEM
- Education Experience: Civil Engineer, Any Degree
- Job Experience: Minimum 10 Years
- Country: Saudi Arabia
Job Accountabilities Expatriates Jobs In Saudi Arabia
- The Engineering and Maintenance Department is responsible for the control and supervision of all engineering and maintenance activities within the scope of the Carbon Fiber Composite, Windscreen/Transparency Shop and Metallic Shop. The department is also responsible for maintaining the equipment and tools used within these shops.
- When it comes to ensuring the safety of your aircraft, it’s important to make sure that all assigned personnel are authorized and competent to work on Carbon Fibre Composites, Windscreen/Transparencies and Metallic repair taskings. That’s why it’s critical to have an effective and efficient quality control process in place.
- There is a lot of data out there, and it’s only going to grow. Ensuring that all electronic systems are correctly utilised is critical to making sure that this data is used to its fullest potential. This includes making sure that all the data is properly collected and that the right people have access to it. It’s also important to make sure that the data is properly organised and that it can be easily accessed when needed.
- Working in the care sector can be a very rewarding career, but it is important that you have the right qualifications and experience in order to be successful. That is why it is essential that you are educated to HNC level or recognised equivalent, or have relevant experience supported by formal, recorded workplace applied related training. With the right qualifications and experience, you can be sure to find a job in the care sector that is right for you.
- The Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and its systems. The AME must have completed a recognised aircraft engineering apprenticeship or similar qualification in military aircraft airframe engineering and/or repair. The AME must be able to work unsupervised and be familiar with the maintenance and repair of a wide range of aircraft types.
Aerospace and defence companies are constantly looking for the best and brightest engineers to join their team and help contribute to cutting edge technologies and projects.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in this industry, it is important to have a broad knowledge of the sector and understand the engineering operating procedures of the RAF and RSAF. With experience in both of these organisations, you will be in a strong position to compete for a position in the aerospace and defence industry.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
As a member of our team you will play a vital role in the success of our business. In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidized recreational facilities. We are committed to providing our employees with the best possible working environment and opportunities for personal and professional growth.