How to Remove Huroob Without Kafeel?

Remove Huroob Without Kafeel

Table of Contents

If you are looking to remove Huroob from your residence in Saudi Arabia, there are a few conditions that must be met in order for this to be possible. 

What is Huroob?

Huroob is a type of sponsorship system that is in place in Saudi Arabia. This system ties an employee to their employer and prevents them from leaving the company or country without permission. If an employee wants to leave their job, they must first obtain permission from their employer, known as a Kafeel, in order to do so. 

However, there are some conditions in which an employee can be released from their Huroob status. If an employer is not paying an employee their salary, has not provided them with proper working conditions, or has not given them their residency card, then the employee can file a complaint with the Ministry of Labor. Once the Ministry of Labor investigates the complaint and finds that it is valid, they will then release the employee from their Huroob status. 

Alternatively, if an employee has been terminated from their job, they will also be released from their Huroob status. In this case, the employee will need to obtain a release letter from their employer in order to leave the country. 

What Are the Steps to Remove Huroob?

If you meet any of the conditions mentioned above and would like to remove Huroob from your status, you can follow the steps below:

  1. File a complaint with the Ministry of Labor if your employer is not paying you, has not provided you with proper working conditions, or has not given you your residency card.
  2. Obtain a release letter from your employer if you have been terminated from your job.
  3. Go to the Ministry of Labor and present your complaint or release letter.
  4. The Ministry of Labor will investigate your case and, if they find that your complaint is valid or that you have been terminated from your job, they will release you from your Huroob status.
  5. You will then be able to leave Saudi Arabia without your Kafeel’s permission.
Im interested 🙂:  How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Online In 2023

How to remove huroob without a kafeel?

If you’re looking to change employers in Saudi Arabia, there are a few things you should know. First, your new employer can transfer your Iqama and remove your Huroob without involving your current Kafeel, or sponsor. This is the case if any of the following four conditions are met:

  1. The employer is no longer in business, for example, the company has closed down.
  2. The employer is in the Red Nitaqat category and has not registered at least 75% of employees’ contracts with GOSI.
  3. The employer is in the Red Nitaqat category and pays salaries to less than 80% of employees through the wage protection system, that is, delaying salaries.
  4. The status of the facility is “under process” and the employer has not opened another file for the facility within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of placing the file.

Keep in mind that if your current employer cancels your Iqama, you will have 60 days to leave the country. So, if you’re looking to change employers, it’s best to start the process before your Iqama expires.

Source Link: Saudi Gazette

Removing Huroob through Kafeel

If you’re an employee who has had their Huroob status set by their Kafeel, there are only two ways to get it removed.

  • The first is if your Kafeel goes to Jawazat to cancel it.
  • The second is if 15 days have passed since your Kafeel set the Huroob status.

If 15 days have not passed, you can try to convince your Kafeel to remove the Huroob status. Generally, Kafeel demands some money for it. However, if 15 days have passed, the Huroob status cannot be removed, even if your Kafeel visits Jawazat. Therefore, there’s no need to pay your Kafeel anything.

Im interested 🙂:  Can A Person Transfer Sponsorship After Your Iqama Expiry?

Huroob Cancellation

If you’ve been working in Saudi Arabia on a work visa (or “iqama”), you’re probably familiar with the concept of the “huroob.” This is the Saudi equivalent of a work visa cancellation, and it can be imposed on a foreign worker for a variety of reasons, including absconding from your job, working without a permit, or violating the terms of your visa.

If your huroob is imposed, you have 15 days to file a labor case against your employer (or “kafeel”) and prove that the huroob was imposed maliciously. If you’re successful, the court will remove your huroob status and you’ll be able to continue working in Saudi Arabia.

Final exit during huroob

If you want to leave Saudi Arabia while you have a Huroob status, you will need to remove Huroob and get a final exit or follow the deportation procedure. If you report to the authorities at the detention center (Tarheel), they will detain you and deport you to your home country. However, leaving the country under Huroob also means that you will be banned from entering back into Saudi Arabia or Gulf countries on a new visa for 5 years.

Want to keep up with our blog?

Get our most valuable tips right inside your inbox, once per month!

Related Posts